A short introduction to the RV8 from Van's aircraft.
Information about Van's Aircraft RV8 can be found here. http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-8int.htm I chose this plane because I want a tandem, not a side by side seating. Tandem allows the best visibility on either side of the aircraft. When I want to fly side by side, I can use one of our aeroclub's Pipers (http://www.aero-club.ch/)
I have decided to equip my plane with the following:
- A Mattituck TMXIO-360 engine - Installed!
- EFIS - unknown yet
- Radio - unknown yet
- Trio Avionics EZ ProPilot autopilot
- Tryg Mode-S Transponder (waiting for last minute updates)
- ELT - unknown yet
- Battery - probably a LiFePo4
- Proprietary Systems Angle of Attack (AOA) Sport
- and some other cool stuff!